June 26 - July 2, 2023
Visit the Jonesport-Beals area June 26th through July 2nd and enjoy a creative mix of activities and fun for the whole family.
The Moosabec Summerfest, begins June 26th and offers a full week of scheduled activities leading to the Independence Day Celebration on July 1st. Plans for this year's event include:
- beauty pageants
- puppet show - Monday 4:00 PM
- Karaoke Night - Monday 7:00 PM
- ice cream social - Tuesday 5:30 PM
- Senior Day Bingo - Wednesday 1:00 PM
- BBQ - Wednesday 4:30 PM
- cribbage tournament - Wednesday 6:00 PM
- children’s pet show - Thursday 10:00 AM
- lobster feed - Thursday 4:30 PM
- Kid's Day at the Tent - Friday 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM
- mini parade - Friday 9:00 AM Line-up @ the Ball Diamond
- crate race - Friday 2:30 PM @ Jonesport Marina
- adult dance - Friday 8:00 PM
- fire department sale - Saturday 8:00 AM
- World's Fastest Lobster Boat Races - Saturday 11:00 AM
- Grand Parade - Saturday 4:30 PM Line-up @ Sawyer Square
- Fireworks - Saturday 9:00 PM Perio Point
The Independence Day Celebration on July 1st features the World's Fastest Lobster Boat Race, vendors, a golf tournament, the grand parade and fireworks, then community church service on Sunday on the 2nd of July.
When planning to join us during our Independence Day Celebration, we celebrate the Saturday prior to the 4th and the activities leading up to Saturday will be held on the same weekday as previous years.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Visit the Moosabec Summerfest Facebook page at the link below for updates and more information. The Summerfest Book, available at area businesses for $4.00, contains an events calendar and details, and a list of World Famous Lobster Boat Race classes. Event t-shirts will also be available through area businesses beginning in June.